Remote Control is switched off or battery needs replaced
Switch on the Remote Control or change battery
To change the battery gently press a pen or paperclip in the hole on the back of the remote control while sliding the cover open. You will hear an audible click.
Flip the door up to see the battery compartment
Remove the old battery and replace with a new battery (CR2032)
Close the battery door and power on
Hearing aids do not respond to the Remote Control
Hearing aids are switched off
Ensure your hearing aids are turned on and batteries are fresh.
Hearing aids are not paired with the Remote Control
Set your hearing aids into the pairing mode by switching them on. You now have 3 minutes to pair your Easy Line Remote Control with your hearing aids:
1. Press and hold the volume up “+” button
2. Switch on your Remote Control while still pressing the volume up “+” button
3. Release the volume up ”+” button when the light indicator starts to blink blue
4. The Remote Control and your hearing aids will now pair automatically
5. After a successful pairing the light indicator is solid green for 5 seconds and you may hear a notification beep in your hearing aid
6. You can now use your Remote Control
Solid red light indicator
Reset the Remote Control by pressing the volume up “+” button and the program change button for more than 10 seconds. Then repair your hearing aids and the Remote Control
Did this article help?
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.