How to pair and connect my hearing aids to Android™?
1. Go to the Android phone’s home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the “Bluetooth®” icon.
3. Tap on the slider to turn Bluetooth “on”.
4. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery doors or switch the hearing aids
off and on again if you have rechargeable Easy Line Remote hearing aids.
5. After several seconds, the name of your Easy Line Remote hearing aids will appear on the list
of available devices.
6. Select the hearing aid from Bluetooth enabled devices list.
7. A beep from the hearing aid confirms successful pairing.
Your Android smartphone is now connected to the Easy Line Remote hearing aids.