How do I connect my hearing aids to my Windows 10 Mobile?
Follow the steps:
1. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery door.
2. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Action Center.
3. Tap “Expand.”
4. Verify the Bluetooth® tile is highlighted, if not, tap to highlight the tile and activate Bluetooth®.
5. Tap “Connect”. A list of devices will appear on the screen.
6. Select the name of your hearing aids from the list of available devices.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
8. Your Windows 10 Mobile phone is now connected to your hearing aids.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.