1. From the phone home screen, touch the Applications tab on the bottom of the screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Wireless & Networks.
4. Touch Bluetooth® Settings.
5. A list of paired devices will appear on the screen. Touch and hold on the name of your hearing aids.
6. A pop-up menu will appear, touch Unpair.
The pairing has now been deleted from your phone, your hearing aids will no longer receive calls from this phone.B: To re-pair your hearing aids to your Android™ mobile device
1. Go to the Android™ phone’s home screen and touch on the Settings icon.
2. In the settings menu, touch on the Bluetooth® icon.
3. Touch the slider button to turn Bluetooth® On.
4. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery door.
5. On the Android™ phone you will now see a message Available Devices.
6. The name of your hearing aids will appear on the screen with a telephone icon next to it. Touch on it to select.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.Your Android™ phone is now connected to your hearing aids.