1. From the phone app list, tap on “Settings.”
2. From the settings menu, tap “Bluetooth.”
3. Tap the slider button to turn Bluetooth® off.
4. Tap the slider button again to turn Bluetooth® on.
5. When the name of your hearing aid appears on the list of available devices, press and hold your finger on the name.
6. A pop-up menu will appear, click “Delete.”
7. The pairing has now been deleted from your phone, the hearing aids will no longer receive calls from this phone.
1. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery door.
2. Swipe down from the top of the phone screen to open the Action Center.
3. Tap “Expand.”
4. Verify the Bluetooth® tile is highlighted, if not, tap to highlight the tile and activate Bluetooth®.
5. Tap “Connect”, a list of devices will appear on the screen.
6. Select the name of your hearing aids from the list of available devices.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
8. Your Windows 10 Mobile phone is now connected to the hearing aids.