How to pair my hearing aids to iPhone®:
To pair and connect your iPhone® to the hearing aids, do the following steps:
1. Go to your iPhone® home screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
2. In the settings menu, tap on the ”Bluetooth” icon.
3. Tap on the slider button next to Bluetooth® to turn Bluetooth® On.
4. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery door.
5. After several seconds, the name of your hearing aids will appear on the iPhone® screen. Tap on it to select.
6. You will now see a message, “Bluetooth Pairing Request” Click “Pair”.
7. A connection beep will be heard in the paired hearing aid.
Your iPhone® is now connected to the hearing aids.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.