• When the phone call ringtone is heard, answer the call using the multi-function button of the hearing aids instead of the phone. This will ensure the call is streamed to your hearing aids.
• During a call, you can change the routing of the call from your phone handset to your hearing aids by following these steps:
1. From the call screen, select the Audio button.
2. A menu will pop-up showing all routing options.
3. Select your hearing aids from the list.
4. You will now hear the caller wirelessly through your hearing aids. Please NOTE: You may also configure your iPhone® to route the call to your hearing aid by default. See configuration options of the phone.
• Check reception on your mobile phone and move to a location with better reception if necessary.
• Check the microphone ports on the hearing aid for debris. If there is debris, use a brush or cloth to clean the microphone ports. If the problem persists, contact your hearing care professional.
• If you are in a very noisy environment, the own voice pickup through the hearing aids may be disturbed too much. In such a case, relocate to a calm environment or alternatively route the call to the phone and directly talk into the phone microphone normally.
• To test whether the call is wirelessly transferred to your hearing aids, speak into your phone. If the other person can hear you better when talking into your phone, route the call to your hearing aids as described above.
• If this does not work, delete the pairing from your phone, reboot the phone and hearing aids, and then re-pair them to your phone.