There are two ways to do this:Option 1:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the Notification Center.
2. Swipe down on the Notifications Center to reveal the Quick Settings menu.
3. Verify the Bluetooth® symbol is highlighted, if not, tap to activate Bluetooth®.
4. Verify the slider button next to “Bluetooth” is switched to ON.
5. If not, tap the slider button to activate Bluetooth®.Option 2:
1. From the home screen, tap “Settings.”
2. Verify the slider button next to “Bluetooth” is switched to ON.
3. If not, tap the slider button to activate Bluetooth®.
4. If the slider button is not green, click it to activate Bluetooth®.
1. Replace the battery in the hearing aid.
2. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery door to place the hearing aid in pairing mode.
3. The hearing aid will be in pairing mode for three minutes.Now you can pair the hearing aids.