1. Swipe up from the bottom of the iPhone® screen to bring up the Control Center menu.
2. Swipe toward the right side of the screen until you see a row of icons at the top of the Control Center menu
3. In the top row of icons, verify the Bluetooth® symbol is highlighted blue.
4. If not, click the icon to activate Bluetooth®.Option 2:
1. From the iPhone® home screen click the “Settings” menu.
2. From the settings menu, click on “Bluetooth.”
3. Verify the slider button is green.
4. If the slider button is not green, click it to activate Bluetooth®.
1. Replace the battery in the hearing aid.
2. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery door to place the hearing aid in pairing mode.
3. The hearing aid will be in pairing mode for three minutes.