Why is my Windows 10 Mobile not finding my hearing aids?
Question 1: Is Bluetooth® currently activated on your phone?
There are two ways to do this:
1. Swipe down from the top of the screen to bring up the Action Center.
2. Verify that the Bluetooth® action button is highlighted.
3. If not highlighted, tap the Bluetooth® icon to activate.
1. From the app list tap on “Settings.”
2. From the settings menu, tap on “Devices.”
3. Tap on “Bluetooth & Other Devices.”
4. Verify the slider button is switched to ON, if not, tap the slider button to activate Bluetooth®.
Question 2: Is there a fresh battery in the hearing aid?
1. Replace the battery in the hearing aid or charge the hearing aids.
2. First open for 5 seconds and then close the battery door to place the hearing aid in pairing mode.
3. The hearing aid will be in pairing mode for three minutes.
4. Now you can pair the hearing aids.
Let us know if you liked the post. That’s the only way we can improve.